We get all sorts of inquiries. The most commonly asked questions include:
- Getting order Information: You can get the order information if you log in to Chapulin Mobile Transfers and you go to History, click on the order that you need the information and look for it.
- Finding out about an order's status. The different statuses are:
- In process: The order is in process.
- Placed: The order has been placed
- Transmitted: The order has been delivered to recipient delivery place/method.
- Paid: The order is already paid to the recipient.
- Cancel requested: When you request the order to be cancelled.
- Canceled: The order has been cancelled and then you have your money back.*
· Filing a report in case a beneficiary cannot collect funds.
*The reimbursement could take up to 10 business days.